Complete: Blingerbrewster Quilt

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

While visiting Wilmington last week I finished another quilt too. Its the one my machine stopped on and is one of my favorites so far. I used a mix of fabrics including Amy Butler, Michael Miller and some freespirit fabrics. I pieced random fabrics for the binding and I kinda like the miss-matchyness of it! I love the way I quilted it! I think it worked with the white but im not sure it would work with everything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The backing is a fabric I really loved at Joanns. Typically I dont like to mix designer fabrics with Joanns but they went with the "bird" theme and I liked it!
Photobucket
Photobucket


1 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP