all in the timing!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Luckily Ive had a little time off. So I used my time to sew. I was kinda craving the need to create since I didn't have any photo sessions. I started on my first quilt ever for me. I know.. its weird. I'm usually a maker for other people and not myself. I think I mentioned it on the last post. I'm super excited about it. I finished getting all my fabric I need for it. 



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I finally finished a quilt top for my newest Nephew Jacob. I used Moda Bake Shop's pattern who.. after just now looking was also Amanda from Crazy Mom Quilts. ;)
Photobucket
Thanks to my awesome husband to snapping a photo for me. Its a really big quilt. I probably wont quilt it myself. :(

I was able to quilt a Valentines day table runner I started last spring.
Photobucket

Photobucket

and the backing

Photobucket
The other night Neil curled up with both doggies. It was so cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wonder if they have seen an increase in sales cause.. Neil doesnt wear Old Spice.
Photobucket
im on a horse

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 25, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

I like the quilt for Jacob! I didn't know we both have nephews named Jacob?!? Cool. I need to make him a quilt, I think. I like those Old Spice Commercials too. :) Becca

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP