Monday, April 18, 2011
My goodness. I am a mother. Neil is a father. We are parents.
Jack decided to enter this lovely world a bit earlier than we thought. Eventually Ill blog about the amazing birth of Jack Romeo!
April 12, 2011
5 lbs 7 oz
In one week I've learned:
- that its true, you'll never know true love til you pop one out.
- that some babies dont know how to breath AND breastfeed right after popping out.
- breastfeeding is hard work, especially with tiny mouths.
- Im 10,000 times more in love with Neil than I was before.
- hospital food is not that good.
- late nights arent that bad.
- jaundice is no fun.
- cutting off penis' is no fun.
- feeling helpless is no fun.
- stringy poop is really strange.
- he props himself up in the cutest way.
- Jack has awesome pee range. All over the sheets, over his head. Twice.
- I dont want him to grow. I like him being 5 lbs.
- youre never truly prepared for a new being coming into your life.
- after 4 nights in a hospital I really love my bed.
- I have the cutest son in the world.