Jack: Week One

Monday, April 18, 2011

My goodness. I am a mother. Neil is a father. We are parents.

Jack decided to enter this lovely world a bit earlier than we thought. Eventually Ill blog about the amazing birth of Jack Romeo!

20110417-DSC_1057

April 12, 2011
5 lbs 7 oz
20 in
100% Awesomeness


In one week I've learned:
  • that its true, you'll never know true love til you pop one out.
  • that some babies dont know how to breath AND breastfeed right after popping out.
  • breastfeeding is hard work, especially with tiny mouths.
  • Im 10,000 times more in love with Neil than I was before.
  • hospital food is not that good.
  • late nights arent that bad.
  • jaundice is no fun.
  • cutting off penis' is no fun.
  • feeling helpless is no fun.
  • stringy poop is really strange.
  • he props himself up in the cutest way.
  • Jack has awesome pee range. All over the sheets, over his head. Twice.
  • I dont want him to grow. I like him being 5 lbs.
  • youre never truly prepared for a new being coming into your life.
  • after 4 nights in a hospital I really love my bed.
  • I have the cutest son in the world.

6 comments:

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 April 18, 2011 at 8:22 PM  

Awwww, congrats!!! He is so adorable!!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Uncork and Unwined April 19, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

Congrats! He is beautiful! I was wondering if you'd had him early since we havent heard from you on here in a while. So happy things are going well for you guys! Cant wait to hear the birth story!

Joe April 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Oh Wow Congratulations. He came early.. can't wait to hear your story. I bet you are so in love.

Ashley April 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

He is absolutely amazing. :)

Unknown April 28, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

He is beautiful congratulations!!

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP