Tuesday, May 3, 2011
- We had our first solo shopping trip- we ALMOST made it through the whole trip without him getting hungry.
- I love target. Not for the awesomeness that IS target but that they have starbucks and starbucks has HOT water for these bottles.
- He's like the cutest ever when you take the bottle out and he keeps sucking like its in there still.
- When he's searching for my boob and flings his head left to right.. that comes in as a tie to him and the lack of bottle sucking
- Still a big fan of this nipple shield but he can feed without it. He just continues to hate my right boobage.
- GROWTH SPURT- kid is eating like he wont ever eat again! Which really caught us off guard.
- Neil is a good dad but he can sleep through anything which isnt good when its HIS turn with the kiddo.
- Preemie diapers hate us. Hopefully the cloth (once he fits into them) will be WAY better and leak less. Youd think being preemie and all there would be no leaking issues but no. BAH!
- He smiles more than any 3 weeker I know.