Missing Momma

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It has been nine years since I last talked or saw or hugged my mom. I miss her a lot. I had just entered 10th grade and I was so young. My life has changed so much since then. Its taken me places I would have never imagined. North Carolina for one I never really imagined living. I also never anticipated living in Washington(or ever even wanting to for that matter.) Life without her is hard. Its hard at weddings when I see the brides with their moms and the grooms dancing with their moms. I see all the love they share and I know I'm not going to have that ever again. Sure, I know there are a lot of people that care and love me but its just not the same. Not the same at all. I sure do wish she was still here. I wish Jack could have met her. She would have loved him... I mean really though; who doesnt? It would just be nice to give her a call and talk to her about life. Because life is hard and its always changing. Most people have that in their lives because everyone for the most part has a mom...and its hard when you dont have it. I wish I could talk to her about Jack and ask her questions about my own childhood that I dont know the answer to. I wish I could tell her how much I see of her in Jack. He looks a LOT like my side of the family as much as he looks like Neils. Which is so weird how that is. Anyway, ill stop having a pity party now.

So, do me a favor and call your mom today and tell her how much you love her. Because I know she wants to hear it.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 28, 2011 at 8:29 PM  

Hilary... you are one amazing woman!

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP