Pinned Up! {footprints}

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So, I have a new love that isnt a little boy named Jack. Its name is Pinterest. Its awesome. I love it. It has so much eye candy its ridiculous. Makes me excited to get into the new house already so I can start doing things to it! So I think I'm going to ACTUALLY start doing things from the site. Thats what its there for right? Ill start with one thing that has stuck out.

Since little Jack is still a baby I could totally do this! So about a month ago I bought the canvas. I got a HUGE canvas too. Like 24x30 or something. My plan is to have three babies and I think it would be neat to have them all on there. So I bought it with room to grow. I finally got around to painting it grey. Which I notice the original also painted it grey. I picked grey so it would match more things. Anyway, today was the day to try and I think it went pretty well. Here is our take:
20110727-DSC_3969
ill only show you a little of the canvas.. cause it big. He got a little excited on the right foot.. and I wish we could redo it but whatevs. I guess it adds character. Oh and he D O E S have 5 toes on each foot though it doesnt look it.

20110727-DSC_3963
See, here's my proof!

We tried his hands too
20110727-DSC_3966
that there is his baby book. He wasnt having his hands outstretched. Oh well. His feet were lame too. It happens eh?

20110727-DSC_3959
Funny I chose a blue that was the same color as his diaper for the day.

Anyway, Im excited to see it get better and better..and by better I mean more and more feet!

 If you would like an invitation send me an email at mercer.hilary@gmail.com and let me know you need one!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comments:

jessica limeberry July 28, 2011 at 6:02 AM  

pinterest is the ONLY thing that gets me through late night feedings! LOOOVE everything on there! I also pinned this project! LOVE it! I had an idea once to trace their hands every year kind of on top of each other in different colors so you could see how they grow... haven't actually done it :) of course!

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP