Sunday, July 24, 2011
Jack is full of smiles.
- He is fitting quite nicely into all of his cloth diapers
- His favorite time of the day is between 8am-noon. He is super happy then. I like it. Makes it worth not being able to go back to sleep.
- He is sleeping in his crib in his own room and he likes it. We do too.
- We dont know how big he is but he sure has grown!
- He loves just laying on a quilt in the middle of the room staring at the ceiling fan.
- Still not using pacifiers much, he doesnt like them. But he does enjoy my boobs. He uses them as pacifiers.. which can be sort of annoying at times.
- He can hold his head up when youre holding him and has been able to for a few weeks now. Such a strong little guy.
- He doesnt like to be awake and in the backseat by himself in the car.. which is great when Neil is driving.. not so much when its just me and him.
- He's already been on a plane and he's been to Florida three separate times! He was an awesome baby on the plane. All the folks at Southwest helped out a super ton!
- Its official the blue eyes are gone. They are now greennnnnishhazel. Hoping they stay that way!
If you want to see his three month photos Autumn took the other day go here! They are awesome!