Grey Skies + Sunshine Quilt!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Its finished!!! Jack's baby quilt is quilted, bound and being put to good use!

20110616-DSC_7903

The backing is 3 pillow cases by Alexander Girard I got from a thrift store in Birmingham last May. They retail for like $40 for 2 (RIDICULOUS!) and I got them for like 7 and I still have a ton left over.. since I bought all they had since I didnt have plans for it at the time. The binding is the back of the pillow cases and its like my favorite fabric ever. Just my style.

20110616-DSC_7904

I used Made- By- Rae storytime square quilt pattern. I really liked it and i think it would be super easy with a charm pack. I still have some Nicey Jane charm packs I need to use..perhaps it will be a future project

20110616-DSC_7908

20110616-DSC_7911

Ive been wanting to do a yellow + grey quilt for a while. But... I didnt want to give it away. I got pregnant and voila! BAM! I could keep it and it was gender neutral so it would be for my girl or my boy.

20110616-DSC_7914

Im just glad its done! Wootie Woot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP