Thursday, September 29, 2011
Wow. The past few months have been CRAZY! We have been told where were moving. We have flown out to Washington. Found a house and were now in the process of buying it! Gosh! Jack is getting more cute every day. I love that little kiddo. I just realized I missed his 4 month update AND his 5 month update.. well, this is whats going on in the life of baby Jack:
- He can roll over. More on his right side than his left.
- His little arms and neck are strong enough for some good head raising on his tummy.
- He still sounds like a dinosaur, a cute one though.
- We have slipped him some rice cereal and put it in his bottles. Nothing has really changed except for his farts. They are TERRIBLE!
- He smiles most all the time, not just in the mornings.
- For the most part he goes to bed at 8:30
- Hes still not sleeping through the night.
- He still likes my boobies.
- He's almost out of 3/6 month clothes and it makes me sad.