Christmas Cards

Monday, October 3, 2011

I have found an awesome Christmas cards site for our family photos this year! The site is called Minted and I love them. I found our perfect Christmas Card in a matter of minutes of looking. It is perfect for our family. Naturally, when I find something cool I want you to know about it too so. Boom. I present to you: 


They have more than just Christmas cards if that isnt your thing. I thought it was neat that they had Halloween and Thanksgiving cards as well. Minted also has SUPER cute calendars(which Ill be making for my husband when he deploys.) I know youre thinking.. great another card site. But these folks are SO much better than tiny prints or shutterfly. They have amazing design! Anyway, go and see them cause they are awesome.

minted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP