Sunday, May 20, 2012
Thats right! A whole year has passed and my little guy is one.
- He is 18.5 lbs and he's 27 inches.Which makes him still in the 5th percentile. Which I am ok with because he is a little guy. Less to pick up all the time.
- He has 8 teeth.
- His first steps were taken in NC a few days before his first birthday. Since then he is getting more and more better at walking. It goes quick. His courage is getting stronger.
- I still dont think he has said his first word. He does the "mamamamama and dadadadadadad and duuududududuh" for things. Which we think means mom, dad and dog. But who really knows.
- He is getting smarter every day and stronger. He likes to climb the stove and he likes to play in the toilet. He just likes to splash. His favorite part of bath time is when the water gets low enough for him to splash without it getting his face.
- He likes when I "flash" him with my camera phone splash he shows me all his teeth. I didnt teach him that of course but its cute all the same.
- His favorite toys are his airplane grandpa made him and his music table still. Though his racing car game thingy is a winner too.
- Feet are still tiny. Size 3 and he's just now getting to 12 months clothes. See, he's not tiny he's right on schedule with American clothes makers.
- He pats other kids on the head.
- For a while he was pooping in the tub a lot. Glad they stopped AND that it only happened to Neil.
And apparently I never finished his 12 month blog. Silly me. He is now 13 months!!! CRAZY!
- He likes icing. Not cake.
- He can walk and stand alone by himself. He still stumbles a bit but he's getting better every day.
- He really likes light switches and getting the mail.
- He upgraded to 12 month clothes. He is right on schedule.
and some more recent ones..