Holiday Wreaths!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

So about a week before I had to leave to go to Tennessee I decided what I was going to make for my family for Christmas. So I had a week to make these wreaths. I did a lot of googling on things to make and which ones and these type seemed the easiest. And they weren't hard to make but boy were they tedious to make! Worth it though- my family seemed to love them!

DSC_8567 copy
This first one was different than all the others and I sorta liked the way it came out. I made this one with my cousin Amie in mind. She loved it!

DSC_8560 copy

DSC_8561 copy


DSC_8555 copy

2 comments:

Unknown December 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Cute! I really wanted to give handmade gifts this year, but alas I'm running out of time.

S December 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

OooO! Love the last one! Great use of color.

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP