AWESOME discovery.

Friday, March 18, 2011

So, Ive discovered something awesome and I seriously feel like I need to tell the world. Its about a website called EBATES.

Have you heard of it?
If you havent. Pretty much what it is, is a website that wants to give you money. FREE money. For things you are already buying. Since I signed up in January Ive got almost $40 back in my paypal account. $40 for doing absolutely nothing but clicking through their website buying things I would usually be buying online anyway. Im an avid online shopper so it really works out for me. My only sadness is that Amazon.com ISNT one of their sites and I know why but still. 

It doesnt cost you anything to sign up. Its free AND they give you $5 just for signing up. Really its a win win. So, go up there and click that link and start clicking through on your purchases. Because it REALLY is as awesome as Im saying it is.

You should also be a member of swagbucks if youre not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP