Springs a Comin'

Thursday, March 17, 2011

even if it doesnt feel like it outside.

When I posted about my last wreath I made I had someone want me to make her one and I'm not going to lie. It kinda made my day. She said she wanted a pastel'y -springy wreath and I had free rein over what it looked like other than that. Which instantly made me nervous. I knew I had been wanting on a wreath and  to try variegated yarn and see what that looked like. I found the yarn quite quickly for it but it took me a while on how I wanted to do the actual decorating of it. I love making the roses so I went with those again. And this is what I came up with!
20110314-DSC_6798
I hope you like it Roxy!
20110314-DSC_6800
I found a pretty little birdy that matched. 
20110314-DSC_6799

2 comments:

Unknown March 18, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

This is AWESOME!!! You could totally Etsy these and make a boatload.

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP