its beginning to look a lot like..

Thursday, February 3, 2011

..Valentines Day around my house. 
Now that my table is clear of everything bad I have my Valentines Day Placemats set out and my other random pinkness throughout the house. I find Valentines Day quite cheerful and exciting. It was one of my moms favorite holidays. We always celebrated it and she would always do something special for the day. :) I realizes a few weeks ago I only had wreaths for Thanksgiving and Christmas and surely I cant have a nude door ALL year. So I got to working on a Valentines Day wreath. I really like the way it turned out. It makes me excited for a spring one!

20110202-DSC_2963
I already had the pink and purple yarn so thats why its purple and not red and pink. No sense in buying things if you already have them laying around.

20110202-DSC_2966
I had been eying these birdies for a while now and I needed something to use them for. I think she looks perfect perched in my wreath. Maybe expecting a lover bird?
20110202-DSC_2967
I love her long and flowy tail!

4 comments:

Emily February 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

LOVE this!!!!!! Where did you get the bird?

suzanne @ pretty*swell February 3, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

Love! Any chance you'd share a tutorial?

The Frugal Free Gal February 5, 2011 at 6:05 AM  

This is super cute. I JUST took down my Christmas wreath recently ;)

Hilary Mercer February 5, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

Emily, Michaels :)

Suzanne, if you google 'yarn wreath tutorials' there are a TON already or I would.

FFG, dont feel bad I didnt take mine down last year til the spring and THEN there was a bird nest in it(with eggs) so i couldnt even take it down then

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP