Flowers make me wish it were April!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A while ago I had a session with my friend Maxine of Maxibelle Photography. We decided to do a trade kinda thing and I was going to make her some props for her newborn sessions. Ive been busy and she hadnt needed them until recently. She asked me to make a few for her session this weekend. I didnt have too too much time but I managed to crank out a few. I madea few for myself as well. I found this fabric on sale a few weeks ago and only bought enough for one flower. I like the color choices I made. They kinda worked out.
20110218-DSC_4285
These 3 are my favorite. The stripey on is actually going to be the binding on one of Jacks quilts Im doing that I had a little extra of. They were originally pillow cases.
20110218-DSC_4286
These last three are the ones I made for her. I cant wait to see what she comes up with. 
20110218-DSC_4287

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP