Free Glasses!

Friday, February 18, 2011

So, Im all about a good deal right?

Well right now Coastal Contacts is giving away FREE glasses to folks that live in North Carolina or South Carolina. Go to their Facebook page, like them on find their FREE GLASSES tab and get your code.

Its been about 4 years since Ive got a new pair of glasses and im a little tired of them.
I got these:
cynthia-rowley-224-blueberry-fr-XL

Hello cuteness! Im a bit nervous about the blue but the good thing is I have 30 days to exchange them.

I ended up getting a few extra coatings for glare and protection for around $11
plus 6ish in insurance(mandatory) and shipping was $9.95. So I paid around $26 for these glasses which isnt technically free. But its a lot better than paying full price right?

Also I clicked through on EBATES. They are giving 7% back right now. :) So be sure to click through cause every little bit counts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP