busy busy busy

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ive been busy making Christmas presents.


What! Making Christmas presents. I know.. im a little early but hey! might as well be done more quick than hurrying the last few weeks. Im not done with any of them yet. I need to take a trip to Joanns for a few more finishing goodies. Since they are presents I cant take any photos yet.. :(


I did finally finish my 2 blocks for the quilting bee though. Im happy with one and not so much with the other.

Happy
DSC_0026

Not so happy
DSC_0030
I ran out of the blue to finish edging it in. I think perhaps if I could have finished it maybe I would like it more.

Next on the cutting board is this fun Valentines fabric!
DSC_0031
Its going to be a table runner. My problem is.. I want to include this fabric in with it.
DSC_0034
DSC_0035
DSC_0039
But I think its too red.. and not poppy in color. hmmmm. ideas?

These are my favorite 3 fabrics from the Valentines day line I have.
DSC_0043
They remind me of my best friend Alex. This is something she would draw. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP