Day 2: Stitch Sampler- COMPLETE!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yes, this is a terrible photo. And its not ironed.

Day 2: sampler accomplished

I haven't even brought out my d90 since I have been back home. All these photos have been from my Iphone. I finished the sampler today. Some of the stitches were a bit harder than expected. There are a few I don't want to do ever again. I really enjoyed it though. Its going to be a pillow. I already know what I will sash it with and back it. Perhaps Ill finish it later on in the week. In a few moments Ill start my Thanksgiving table runner. Its a few months late but I have the fabric so why not. Right?!

Today Neil and I went grocery shopping since I hadn't been home for three weeks. We really needed the restock. I wanted to go to Lowes Foods but Neil didn't feel like driving to Clayton(45min) so we chose Walmart instead. I hate Walmart. Long lines, always packed, no sales unless you know the area store's sales. Its terrible. While we were there we decided to get our oil changed too. That was to take an hour and a half. :/ I try to use cloth bags whenever possible. For some reason the cashiers at walmart NEVER understand that I don't want to use plastic bags. Its probably the most annoying thing ever. They always ask, "you're sure?" like 10 times. And they never pack them full. Like 3 or 4 items each. Man. It drives me batty. Anyway, well today we actually got out of the store using NO plastic bags. It really was a miracle. Usually they will forget and put something in one.

No plastic please!
Oh and our oil took nearly 2 freakin hours to change. another reason to hate Walmart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP