Dress Pattern!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ive decided what Ill do with the Valentines day fabric and it sadly doesn't include my "vintage valentines" fabric. Im going to make it strippy! Everything has been cut and I think ill end up finishing the top tonight.

vday table runner

These are the fabric im going to use.
vday

I went shopping at Joanns yesterday. Spent a little bit of money. But, I found fabric for a few friends to continue their Christmas presents. Guess who these fabrics are for?
christmas pressies

One of my projects this year was going to make a dress for myself. So I broke down and bought a pattern. I think im going to try and make the blue one at the bottom. I love the collar and the bow in the front!
dress pattern

Ill do it all in one color though. I loved this fabric too much and I couldnt find anything that worked for me.
dress fabric

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP