Day 3: Gobble Gobble

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I know, its a little late in the season to be making things for thanksgiving but I do have the fabric and I did start it BEFORE thanksgiving. I started it and decided I wanted it to be a bit longer than it was going to be. The first bit I did 9 patch blocks like this:

or this?                                                    day 3: gobble gobble

but I thought maybe 3 patch blocks might looks neat too.

this.....

But now I dont know. I think I might still like the tiny patches all over but I dont know. What do you think?

stacked up

A good friend of mine told me about E-Mealz a few months ago and I finally decided to try it out. I have a hard time cooking mainly because I never know what to cook. Emeals helps out. It gives you a recipe for everyday that you want one. They have lowfat options and different store options. I have tried a few recipes now and none of them are things I would "typically" cook and I have loved them. Last night I made a pizza with chicken and spinach and the sauce ended up being ranch and it was pretty good. I hate ranch and I think I would have preferred more to be added. Maybe my tastes are changing. Anyway, you should give it a try. Here's the link. If you decide to join click through from this site as I get a $$ reference. :)

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP