Blog Hop!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So all the blogging world has been all a buzz about "Blissdom" and its this weekend in Nashville. I will also be in Nashville this weekend but im not attending. BUT! I am participating in my first blog hop! :)


Yippee!

So here's a little about me. :)

I am awesome. I am pregnant with my first kiddo. HE is a boy and due in May. Im a bit nervous but exciting all the same.
25 weeks
I am a photographer. See: www.hilarymercer.com :)
I like to sew. I like to lindy hop. I hate to cook which is good cause Im no good at it. My house is a mess and im working on getting it clean.

Im married to a pretty awesome guy. He's in the Air Force and he's deployed at the moment. But dont worry, hopefully he'll make it back for our babies birth. If he doesnt, ill be quite upset.

We live in North Carolina but we'll be moving at some point this summer. We have no idea where.

So currently, im doing a lot of waiting.
Waiting on an assignment. Waiting on my husband to come home from war. Waiting to pop out this baby.

By the way, my awesome friend Autumn of Reminiscing Moments Photography took this photo when we got together the other day. She's awesome.

11 comments:

Family-Friendly Product Reviews January 26, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Now this looks like fun! I'm definitely jealous of all the snow everyone else seems to be getting. Here in Houston, we've gotten zip!

Thanks so much for dropping by the Be-Bop-A Blog Hop! I'm a follower and I hope you'll stop by again soon! Have a great day! :)

Divine RC January 26, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

Hello,

Thanks for following my blog, Sweet Life, I am returning the love :-)

Keep in touch dear.

www.divinefully.blogspot.com
www.newsbytes2010.blogspot.com

Aurora Babies January 26, 2011 at 11:56 PM  

I miss TN! I am from just outside of Clarksville area. We are stationed at Ft WW in Fairbanks, AK. I can't wait to leave!
Glad I found your blog!

http://aurorababies.blogspot.com

Uncork and Unwined January 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

Hi! Im just stopping in from the bloghop. I think your blog is super cute! Im your newest follower and cant wait to read more!

TexasBobbi January 27, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

That is a lot of waiting. Congrats, little boys are so much fun. My first just turned two. Thanks for stopping by.

Becca January 27, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog (www.Fourpawfamily.blogspot.com) on blog hop!! I love your photography! Amazing!

The Mrs. January 27, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

Hi! Thanks for following and the comment! Just returning the love...look forward to keep reading your bloggy :) Take care

Hallee the Homemaker January 27, 2011 at 6:26 PM  

What a beautiful picture! Congratulations!

I love the pictures from Florida.

Hallee

The Frugal Free Gal January 28, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Hmmm.. I wonder if MelissaAggie up there is an "Aggie" from Texas A&M? Gonna check on that one! ;) You are beautiful. If hes not home come time I will be there for you!

Love your post.

Anonymous,  January 29, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Hi, I'm from the blog hop! As a Veteran Wife I totally understand the waiting thing, been there. Hopefully your men show up soon!

Anna February 1, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

Just found you from the blog hop. Love the pictures and congrats! :)

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP