Road Trip! Washington

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ok, you got me, this wasnt a road trip. But we did go there. There was a death in the family and Neil ended up being able to take emergency leave and was able to come home for a few weeks to be with the family. It was awesome having him home again, but quite stressful all the same. We flew to Whidbey Island. Wa a few days before Christmas. Which, just so you know; trying to get cross country plane tickets a few days before Christmas on the cheap isnt an easy thing to do. Though im just glad we actually GOT tickets. While we were there we absolutely HAD to get out of the house. We went on a hike after we had been there. My MIL placed a Geocache along a popular hiking route at Ebeys Landing and we found it.

DSC_5606
DSC_5625
DSC_5628
DSC_5638

A few days Neil and I went our on our own for some fresh air. I wanted to go places I had never been on the island yet. First we stopped at the Deception Pass Bridge.

DSC_5663
His beard has started to grow in Thank God! That deployment mustache is TERRIBLE!
DSC_5650
It certainly was a lovely day out. 
DSC_5677
Then we headed over to.. a lake or something. I dont remember where we went, but it was pretty. It would be a fun place for a photosession!
DSC_5692
DSC_5694
DSC_5711
DSC_5719
Of course we had to get our jump on! Though the camera wasnt at the best angle for it.
DSC_5721
I was right at 20 weeks here
DSC_5741


And last but not least, probably my favorite shot from the whole week.
DSC_5729 copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP