disappearing act

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A friend of mine posted this to her facebook and I figured I would share as I found it interesting. I wonder what was in the newspaper back in 1987 about what children that year wouldnt know about? I feel like I know about most things. I might have ever seen them but Ive at least heard of them.. or seen them in antique stores.

In other news. My belly button has seemed to lose itself recently. I know its there I just cant see it. Its like Santa or the Easter bunny. Ok, I know its not COMPLETELY gone yet but its pretty flat and I dont like it. That means im closer to an outie than I want.

oh and dont judge the hair around it.. apparently that happens when youre pregnant too.

2 comments:

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees January 12, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

looks like my belly! You just keep thinking it can't get any bigger and it just keeps getting bigger anyway!

Congrats on your new baby!

Emily January 20, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

I broke down and started shaving below my belly button!

Post a Comment

I dont hate comments.

If youre entering a giveaway PLEASE leave your email. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP